I’ve been tagged by the amazing Halsdoll for this award awhile ago, during that time I was scheduling posts to be published throughout Eid days since I won’t have time by that time so I’m finally back to blogging and ready to do this tag.
- What is your earliest gaming memory?
Playing atari with my aunt and uncle, and I remember it looked like this and the game was some sort of Superman game.
- When did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging on May 2016, it was when my son was four months old and I was going through postpartum depression, and I needed somewhere to vent and express myself. Ever since I started, I’ve been feeling a lot better and I’ve branched my blog to various topics.
- What feature do you wish any of your consoles had that they currently don’t?
I wouldn’t say a feature, I would love for VR sets to be included with the consoles instead of being a standalone products.
- Name a movie that you wish had a video game made after it and what developer would you want to make it and why?
I wanted to say Scott Pilgrim vs The World but I remembered that there’s a game for it already, it’s one of my favorite movies.
- Do you have a games room/corner? If so, let us see it and show your favorite thing in there?
I’m actually planning on doing that, will definitely post about it when I’m done.
- Do you have a child or a pet? Which character do you name it after?
I have a son who’s not exactly named after a character but I also have a betta fish which I named Oceiros from Dark Souls 3.
- What keeps you going when gaming?
I hate losing, it makes me mad when I can’t finish a level or a part in a game. It irritates me having an unfinished game even if I didn’t enjoy it, it gives me the satisfaction of ending a game I guess.
I don’t know who to tag for this so if you enjoyed the question, let me know if you ever posted your answers I would love to read them.
Thank you Karalee for this award, she’s such a beautiful soul. I really enjoy reading her blog, I was introduced to plenty of beauty products from her reviews so I trust her taste.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site
- Write a paragraph of something positive about yourself
- Nominate and notify as many bloggers as you wish
- Use the award image
Something Positive About Myself
It’s hard finding something positive about myself since I’m very critical when it comes to my personality, this is why I decided one my main goals in 2018 is more self-love for myself. What I like about myself is that I’m a good listener and that makes people get comfortable around me. It could be a blessing or a curse, it depends on how the person I’m talking to reacts to that. Some people (mostly guys) think it’s okay to get too comfortable to the point of getting intimate just because I gave them a listening ear so in their logic I’m interested in them romantically. While others just going through some hard times and need someone to listen to them and vent out their fears and concerns to, which I like doing. It’s easy for us to create a facade or a mask to shield who we truly are around people, I like it when people are more comfortable about themselves to express their thoughts truthfully instead of craving to be accepted by the community and have this persona.
I believe every person is special in their own way and their dark secrets or thoughts keep them caged in that ordinary-person shell. I believe people should speak up their thoughts even if it’s considered an unpopular opinion as long as they respect what others think of course.
I’ve been nominated twice for this award before, back in 2016 and 2017. I’ve been nominated again by justbecomingher (Thank you so much), she’s amazing be sure to check her blog.
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD according to the beautiful Okoto Enigma ; An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do with so much love and passion.
- Include the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one funny or weird question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post (s)
3 Things about myself:
- I don’t do well in crowds, I get anxiety
- I’m bad in replying to people on WhatsApp
- I watch YouTube more than actual TV
Questions from my nominator:
- What inspired your last post?
Brawlhalla post, I wanted to post about games you can get for free on Steam and say my opinion about it.
- What country are you from?
- How did you pick your blogs name?
I’m in my twenties (for now) and I wanted to speak my thoughts on my blog so I chose Musings of a 20 Something Mom
- Describe 2017 in 5 words
a Blessing, enlightening, bittersweet, messy, self-discovery
- Are you wearing shoes right now? (Weird question,lol)
I guess so XD I’m at work
Questions for my nominees:
- Do you have any pets ?
- What word would you use to define your sense of fashion ?
- What’s your guilty pleasure ?
- Android or iOS ?
- What are you insecure about regarding yourself ?
- Lise (because I need more pics of your cats)
- Maggie Simple Life
- Lulu Luvs Makeup
I’ve been nominated again Lise, if only we were in the same country she would be my bestie ❤
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer the questions you were given.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma and it was created for the purpose of bringing bloggers together and allowing them to communicate which I think is really fun and a great idea.
3 Things About Me:
- I act stupid sometimes because I don’t want to explain something to someone
- I did a Lasik Eyesight Correction surgery when I was 19 but recently my vision began degrading so I’m back on glasses again
- I’m too obsessed with Sushi
Questions from Lise:
- What would be the title of your autobiography?
A mother with a gamer parenting skills
- Is there an album you feel like totally represents you?
Eternity ∞ – Eternity
Jade Valerie – Bittersweet Symphony
This was a tough choice for me because for the longest time I chose Jade album by Sweetbox as I related to the songs more than any other album but listening to it now, I feel like I grew out of that phase. That’s why I chose those two albums that both were sung by the same artist Jade Villalon who’s been my favorite artist since I was in school.
- Is there a movie franchise (or just a single movie) you would love to be in?
I’m not exactly an avid movie buff but I would choose Harry Potter since it’s my favorite movie franchise, I would LOVE to live my life in that wizarding universe.
- If you had the chance to see yourself from someone else’s perspective, would you do it?
No, I’m very critical when it comes to myself. Maybe that’s why I’m very insecure so I feel it’ll make me worst if I did.
- Have you ever thought about owning an exotic pet?
Yes a Sugar Glider, they look so cute and adorable.
My Best Posts:
I don’t know how do you categorize posts as best so I chose these three posts as they got most views.
My Questions for you:
- Do you always smile for pictures?
- How many languages can you speak?
- What is your Song of the week?
- Do you eat fries with a fork?
- Tea or coffee?
- Maggie Simple Life
- Lulu Luvs Makeup
I’ve been nominated by Lise for this cute award, be sure to check out her amazing blog.
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write 11 new questions for them.
- List the rules and display the logo of sunshine blog award in your post.
Questions from Lise
- If you had to describe yourself in four words, what would you choose?
Nerd, Clueless, Extra Nice (almost naive), straight-forward
- You’re stranded on an island and can only bring one item, one person and one food item. What and who do you bring, and why?
Wow this is a hard question, I would choose a survival knife for protection and probably help me in getting food. I wouldn’t choose a person as in human because I don’t want my loved ones to suffer in that stranded island so I choose a pet, preferably a dog. Lastly I would choose drinking water as a food item because it’ll be hard finding fresh water I guess.
- You have the chance to go back in time to change one major world event. What would you change?
Well I could say but I feel it’ll somehow offend certain people and it’ll open a politics thread of comments so I’m going to skip this question, sorry.
- Why did you start blogging? Do you feel different about it now?
I started mainly to write about motherhood and venting about it but it branched from there and I’m glad that I did.
- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Well it’s a blog for my thoughts and I’m still in my twenties so I guess it fits my blog personality but I think I have to change it once I reach 30.
- What is your current favorite song?
Periscope feat. Skylar Grey – Papa Roach
- If you had to just eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sushi, I’m too obsessed with it.
- What is your biggest flaw?
I overthink too much and it drives me to get negative ideas.
- Do you have a favorite series? Could be anything from books to tv shows.
If i could choose anime along with it, I would say…
– Assassination Classroom
– Soul Eater
– Death Note
– Stranger Things
– A Series of Unfortunate Events
– Once Upon a Time
– Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
– P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
– Black Butterfly by Robert M. Drake
- Did you keep your new years resolutions?
I don’t and not because I’m lazy, it’s just hard for me to change. Change is a scary process for me even if it was for the best.
- Do you have any exciting plans for the future?
Well recently I got offered to work in the radio and have my own music show, I’m planning to try to get out of my comfort zone and accept it.
I really enjoyed these questions and I’m going to choose them for the people I’m nominating.
- Maggie Simple Life
- Lulu Luvs Makeup