I feel like venting out, it’s been a while since I did something like this. Ramadan is a month when we Muslims fast (no drinks no food) during daylight hours till sunset, also it’s a time to purify the soul and be closer to god basically but some people just irritates me during this holy month. I already wrote about type of girls in Ramadan last year so this one is a bit more broad and rant-y.
- The Shopping Loop. I get it, you want to cook something nice for your family but buying that much of food isn’t exactly the right way to do it. I get surprised seeing some people dragging three shopping carts filled with food, I don’t really agree with focusing on your hunger during this month.
- The Show and Tell. I think I mentioned this before in last year’s post but I seriously get irritated from these people and I’ve seen this recently where some girls Snapchat colored Qura’an that looks “cute” for the pictures. Basically showing “see I read Qura’an and it looks cute” seriously … why ?
- The Fast and The Furious. I don’t know why people drive insanely during Ramadan, not only insanely but get seriously mad and upset super fast. We are all stuck in traffic, we are all tired so please shut up and continue pretending that are not texting while driving.
- The Annoying Saint. Now these people show they are religious and saints but they love to annoy you by repeating the question why you are not like them, they’ll try to make you feel guilty for not doing something and will nag to you about it.
- The Sinners By Night. I love music and I can’t stop listening to it, some people would consider music to be a sin so they would stop listening to it during daytime when they are fasting then listen by night. Are you ashamed that people would know you listen to music ? I don’t understand that logic honestly.
Anyway these are the type of people I can think of at the moment, pretty sure there’s a long list of that so let me know in the comments if you want to add anything.
I hope you are having a great day and have a blessed Ramadan, Thank you for reading.