I don’t know why I got all smiley when I read the word Happiness, well I hope it does the same to you. I’ve been tagged by the Lise to do this posts, be sure to check out her blog because she posts some really awesome stuff regularly.
The rules for this tag
- List five things that makes you happy
- Share five songs that makes you happy
- Tag at least five bloggers that makes you happy
Things that makes me happy
- My family. I know it’s not exactly a creative answer but my son and husband are my true happiness, I can’t imagine my life without them.
- Music. Music always have some effect on me, I connect certain songs to memories so whenever I listen to the song, I remember what happened.
- Gaming. I’ve been a gamer as long as I can remember, games makes me happy and also relaxed (specially Harvest Moon)
- Writing. Writing always helped me vent my thoughts either through posting here or my poetry blog, It makes me happy because I can express myself easily through words.
- Books. I love reading, always been since I was a kid but I drifted from that after college because of having a busy life, I got married and then have a child I didn’t have time as before that’s why I subscribed to OwlCrate.
Songs that makes me happy
I normally don’t choose songs that makes me happy for the lyrics so the songs I chose based on how the make me smile or dance in the car when I listen to them.
Bloggers that makes me happy:
I know some of them already did this tag but … you make me happy so I got to list you again 😃
I never thought I’d get 10 followers, now it’s 300 and I’m just overwhelmed. Thank you so much for your lovely comments, having the time to read my pointless blog and pressing the follow button.
When I reached 100 followers, I did a Get to Know me tag and I wanted to do something similar so I found one with new questions.
- Are you named after anyone?
Nope, my name is rather unique and I like that.
- When was the last time you cried?
Before I answer this let me just say, I easily cry over anything whether it’s sad or happy. Now we got that out of the way, I cried recently because I was looking at my son’s old photos and realize how fast he’s grown, time really flies.
- Do you have kids?
Yup, one munchkin
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I’d like to think I’m a fun person and easy going so yeah I would be a friend to myself.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?
To the point where people can’t tell the difference if I’m serious or joking.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Eyes, you can tell a lot from the look of their eyes.
- What is your eye color?
- Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings, I’m a sucker for Disney movies.
- Favorite smells?
Flowers, I guess
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Well I lived in Jordan for 4 years if that counts
- Do you have any special talents?
People tend to get too comfortable with me that they open up too fast, I considered it a curse before but I’d like to think it’s a special talent if I can help someone with it.
- Where were you born?
In a Police hospital … Parents’ jobs privileges
- What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing and gaming.
- Do you have any pets?
I wish =<
- Do you have any siblings?
We are 6 girls and one boy … I know my family is too big.
- How tall are you?
I’m actually quite short, 152 cm
- Funniest moment throughout School?
Me and my friend deciding to sit like L from Death Note throughout the whole day, and that failed miserably because our legs got numb by the 4th period.
- How many countries have you visited?
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
English was my favorite and Social Studies was my worst, I hated it with passion.
- What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
Dr Pepper is my favorite drink. I’m a cat person and my all time favorite perfume is Signature Jade from Paris Gallery
- What would you (or have you) name your children?
I’ve always wanted to name my daughter Miral, hopefully my second child would be a girl so I would get to name her that.
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
– CutiePie Marzia
– Emma Blackery
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
I love over-sized tops and leggings, I don’t know what label that will get me
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
Android, Google Pixel and I love it ❤
And that’s it, I did delete few questions because I didn’t know how to answer them but I hope you enjoyed anyway. Thank you for reading this post and have a nice day.
I’ve had this heated debate with a coworker about this so I decided to post it on my blog and see what you readers would think about this.
I personally think that having an alone time to spend with yourself is good for your mental health so sometimes I would disconnect from the world and have some peace and quiet thinking alone. I don’t really need someone to be there for me, I don’t need someone to help me if I had some issue unless it’s a big deal obviously but I’m okay with it, I just like my personal space. It’s not like I don’t trust my friends or anything, maybe because I’m an introvert but I think it’s completely fine when someone just wants to be alone.
Now the other side of this argument as the coworker was saying that it’s wrong and you should be there for that person who just asked you to be alone and I would disagree with it to an extent because if I know the person is just going through some personal problems they’ll either talk about it if they want to or keep it to themselves and deal with it on their own. I won’t be upset if a close person to me told me that they want their alone time because I’m not the kind of person who would pressure someone to talk to me.
Some people take this as an insult and a bit too personal like “Why aren’t you telling me what’s wrong, why don’t you trust me” I get that but I don’t mean it that way, I just like being alone sometimes … It’s quite simple really, not exactly complicated.
I would love to think what you think about it, do you agree or disagree ?
Thank you for reading and have a nice day.