I can’t cook, to be more accurate I can’t cook to save my life. It’s one of the skills I severely lack, and I would definitely say below level 0, I mean I feel like I could burn the house down by boiling water only. Cooking for me is an intimidating activity, I feel so bad at it that I’m too scared to even try. During Ramadhan couple of months ago, I decided to unlock this skill by using the app Tasty, it made cooking seem easy and not that scary. I made these cookies using 3 ingredients only and according to my son, they tasted like Reese’s.
- Peanut Butter (1 Cup)
- Sugar (1/2 cup)
- Egg (1)
- Preheat the oven
- In a large bowl, mix all the three ingredients
- Scoop a small amount of the dough and roll them into balls, place them onto a nonstick baking sheet
- (Optional) Use a fork to create the criss-cross pattern on top
- Let the cookies bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until the bottom of the cookies are golden brown
- Remove them from the sheet to let them cool for a bit
And of course, the final step is to enjoy. They are very easy to do and they were delicious. If you want to see a video of the process, you can go here.