I’ve been tagged by the amazing Halsdoll for this award awhile ago, during that time I was scheduling posts to be published throughout Eid days since I won’t have time by that time so I’m finally back to blogging and ready to do this tag.
- What is your earliest gaming memory?
Playing atari with my aunt and uncle, and I remember it looked like this and the game was some sort of Superman game.
- When did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging on May 2016, it was when my son was four months old and I was going through postpartum depression, and I needed somewhere to vent and express myself. Ever since I started, I’ve been feeling a lot better and I’ve branched my blog to various topics.
- What feature do you wish any of your consoles had that they currently don’t?
I wouldn’t say a feature, I would love for VR sets to be included with the consoles instead of being a standalone products.
- Name a movie that you wish had a video game made after it and what developer would you want to make it and why?
I wanted to say Scott Pilgrim vs The World but I remembered that there’s a game for it already, it’s one of my favorite movies.
- Do you have a games room/corner? If so, let us see it and show your favorite thing in there?
I’m actually planning on doing that, will definitely post about it when I’m done.
- Do you have a child or a pet? Which character do you name it after?
I have a son who’s not exactly named after a character but I also have a betta fish which I named Oceiros from Dark Souls 3.
- What keeps you going when gaming?
I hate losing, it makes me mad when I can’t finish a level or a part in a game. It irritates me having an unfinished game even if I didn’t enjoy it, it gives me the satisfaction of ending a game I guess.
I don’t know who to tag for this so if you enjoyed the question, let me know if you ever posted your answers I would love to read them.