- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you in the post and the link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 8-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post and/or in your blog.
Questions from Lise:
- Do you have a saying that you don’t necessarily intend to use but still do?
Comfort is the enemy of progress. I’ve been using this saying more often because I want to believe in it, it helps me whenever I want to get out of my comfort zone.
- What would be your ideal living situation?
Currently the idea of being a stay-in-home mom doesn’t sound so bad.
- If you could have any non traditional pet, what would it be?
A Sugar glider … I’ve always seen them being sold on few online outlets like OLX and animal shops. I’ve done my research on how to take care of them and all, my problem is my in laws. I live with them and they already absolutely hate cats, I don’t know how they’ll react if I brought one.
- What would be your dream job? Do you already have it?
I’m not sure what to say at this point because I’ve always wanted to work around PCs. I like checking computer parts and building them which is somewhat my job but at the same time I hate the work environment I’m currently in and certain people I have to deal with there. Blogging is my venting outlet and who knows maybe I’ll turn it to my full-time job and quit my current job.
- What does blogging mean to you?
Like I said in the previous question, blogging is my venting outlet. There are days where you don’t feel like posting anything, and some days you find yourself scheduling 5 posts ahead. It’s something for yourself to manage, there’s no one to nag over you with deadlines or anything. Along with blogging, you get to know other bloggers with same interests as yours and that helps with gaining friendships which I’m not exactly great at in reality.
- Do you have any weird holiday traditions?
Not really, introduce me to some if you got.
- Is there a fictional character you would have loved to meet in real life? Which one?
I had plenty of characters in my head and I went blank when I read this question. I would say Kate Harker from This Savage Song, a book I got in one of OwlCrate boxes. I loved that book so much, I ordered the sequel book Our Dark Duet. Kate is a very interesting character, her personality defined as that strong rough bad girl. she’s like a raw unpolished diamond, she built that strong face to show her father that she’s good enough to be like him .. ruthless. I want to meet her because she’s a very fascinating person and I want to have one-on-one conversation about life.
- What are the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
When it comes to skincare, I would say the best purchase is a facial cleansing brush which I’m going to post about on Thursday so stay tuned for that. The worst would be the pore cleaner vacuum, it’s useless and I recently tossed it away.
- Whats the worst screw up you’ve ever had in the kitchen?
I barely enter the kitchen to be honest, I know it sounds a little snobby of me but I’ve never been a cooker type of person. I do make those fast easy snacks for myself and my son but not actual cooking … Unless you consider boiling noodles cooking.
- Do you have any “useless” talents? What are they?
I can make my tongue reach my nose, I don’t know what that says about me.
- Has anyone ever tricked you into believing something and then you discovered it wasn’t true? What was it?
Yeah I remember my mom telling me to not spray perfume on my hair because it’ll make my hair turn white. I think it started as a joke from my mom side but I actually believed it throughout my childhood till I found out it was untrue. The whole thing is hilarious now when I’m older, I’ll probably say the same to my kids just to mess with them.
Questions for You
- If you could change your name, what would you choose?
- Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?
- Who do you look up to?
- Favorite movie?
- Do you have any games in your phone?
- What inspires you to be creative?
- What is that one feature you always look in a partner?
- What do you love about your blog?
- Where and when do you write your posts?
- What things are you most grateful for in your life?
- How different is your life to one year ago?
I took few questions from different blogs I found and they seemed interesting. I would nominate almost same bloggers are Lise already did but I’ll add Yuna and also You yes you the one reading this post, I would love to read your post so please let me know in the comments below so I can check it out.