First of all I want to apologize for disappearing this long from blogging, I’ve been sick and for some reason medicine weren’t that effective. Thankfully I’m fine now and I’m so happy that I’m back to my blog.
I’ve been tagged by the beautiful Michala to do this beauty tag, it’s been a while since I did those tags so I thought it would be fun to post.
yes, a vanilla scented lip-gloss and I remember it was in a tube container. It was unnaturally shiny but I thought I looked cool.
One that separates lashes and give them more volume and length. I would say Too Faced Better Than Sex and also L’Oreal Paradise Extatic Mascara are my current favorites.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from a foundation?
Medium or light, I don’t mind showing my face imperfections.
Kat Von D
5. What cosmetics brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
Nars, Jeffree Star, Morphe .. Probably more but I can’t think them now
7. Do you wear false lashes?
Not always, only on special occasions.
I don’t mind going out without makeup actually.
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
I’m not sure about this, I don’t think I have one
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there, or get lots of goodies at once?
Honestly it’s once in a while because I like staying on what I’m more used to so I buy if that product finishes. Also I receive plenty in Glossybox.
11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or do you spend freely?
I spend not freely but insanely … guilty.
12. Do you utilize coupons, reward cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
We don’t really get much of that in shops, except for Shukran points if that counts.
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
Depends on what catches my eyes, I wouldn’t say I have one specific item.
14. Is there a brand you absolutely can’t stand?
Herbal Essence hair products, I tried multiple shampoos even conditioners but it always made my hair more frizzy more messy more dry.
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics, like parabens or sulfates?
16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
Not really, it depends on what I want. Some stores sell that brand some don’t.
17. Do you like trying new skin care products or do you keep a certain routine?
Yes, this is why I subscribed to Glossybox. They send out brands I never heard or or tried before so I’m always excited to try them out.
18. Favorite bath and body brand?
Bath and Body Works
This is hard. I can’t …
21. Which celebrity always have great makeup?
Blake Lively, her look is always so effortless and I love how she keeps it natural.
Not really, I’m not that DEEPLY into makeup.
24. Do you like multi-functional products like lip and cheek stains?
25. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Honestly, can you ever do a perfect line on both eyes in one go ? I don’t think so.
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
29. Would you ever consider taking makeup classes?
30. What do you love about makeup?
I guess it’s always nice to have an option to enhance your look.
Anyone who wishes to do this tag.