I’ve been nominated again Lise, if only we were in the same country she would be my bestie ❤
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer the questions you were given.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma and it was created for the purpose of bringing bloggers together and allowing them to communicate which I think is really fun and a great idea.
3 Things About Me:
- I act stupid sometimes because I don’t want to explain something to someone
- I did a Lasik Eyesight Correction surgery when I was 19 but recently my vision began degrading so I’m back on glasses again
- I’m too obsessed with Sushi
Questions from Lise:
- What would be the title of your autobiography?
A mother with a gamer parenting skills
- Is there an album you feel like totally represents you?
Eternity ∞ – Eternity
Jade Valerie – Bittersweet Symphony
This was a tough choice for me because for the longest time I chose Jade album by Sweetbox as I related to the songs more than any other album but listening to it now, I feel like I grew out of that phase. That’s why I chose those two albums that both were sung by the same artist Jade Villalon who’s been my favorite artist since I was in school.
- Is there a movie franchise (or just a single movie) you would love to be in?
I’m not exactly an avid movie buff but I would choose Harry Potter since it’s my favorite movie franchise, I would LOVE to live my life in that wizarding universe.
- If you had the chance to see yourself from someone else’s perspective, would you do it?
No, I’m very critical when it comes to myself. Maybe that’s why I’m very insecure so I feel it’ll make me worst if I did.
- Have you ever thought about owning an exotic pet?
Yes a Sugar Glider, they look so cute and adorable.
My Best Posts:
I don’t know how do you categorize posts as best so I chose these three posts as they got most views.
My Questions for you:
- Do you always smile for pictures?
- How many languages can you speak?
- What is your Song of the week?
- Do you eat fries with a fork?
- Tea or coffee?
- Maggie Simple Life
- Lulu Luvs Makeup