I’ve been nominated by Lise for this cute award, be sure to check out her amazing blog.
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write 11 new questions for them.
- List the rules and display the logo of sunshine blog award in your post.
Questions from Lise
- If you had to describe yourself in four words, what would you choose?
Nerd, Clueless, Extra Nice (almost naive), straight-forward
- You’re stranded on an island and can only bring one item, one person and one food item. What and who do you bring, and why?
Wow this is a hard question, I would choose a survival knife for protection and probably help me in getting food. I wouldn’t choose a person as in human because I don’t want my loved ones to suffer in that stranded island so I choose a pet, preferably a dog. Lastly I would choose drinking water as a food item because it’ll be hard finding fresh water I guess.
- You have the chance to go back in time to change one major world event. What would you change?
Well I could say but I feel it’ll somehow offend certain people and it’ll open a politics thread of comments so I’m going to skip this question, sorry.
- Why did you start blogging? Do you feel different about it now?
I started mainly to write about motherhood and venting about it but it branched from there and I’m glad that I did.
- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Well it’s a blog for my thoughts and I’m still in my twenties so I guess it fits my blog personality but I think I have to change it once I reach 30.
- What is your current favorite song?
- If you had to just eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sushi, I’m too obsessed with it.
- What is your biggest flaw?
I overthink too much and it drives me to get negative ideas.
- Do you have a favorite series? Could be anything from books to tv shows.
If i could choose anime along with it, I would say…
– Assassination Classroom
– Soul Eater
– Death Note
– Stranger Things
– A Series of Unfortunate Events
– Once Upon a Time
– Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
– P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
– Black Butterfly by Robert M. Drake
- Did you keep your new years resolutions?
I don’t and not because I’m lazy, it’s just hard for me to change. Change is a scary process for me even if it was for the best.
- Do you have any exciting plans for the future?
Well recently I got offered to work in the radio and have my own music show, I’m planning to try to get out of my comfort zone and accept it.
I really enjoyed these questions and I’m going to choose them for the people I’m nominating.
- Maggie Simple Life
- Lulu Luvs Makeup