It’s been almost a year since I got nominated for this award and It’s been awhile since I posted something like this. Thank you Lise from Lushtivity for this nomination, don’t forget to check her blog … Because I’m in love with her hair.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Give them 11 questions to answer
- If you had the opportunity to go to one place in the world and stay there forever, where would you go?
This is hard to answer because I like being in my country, I would go somewhere for a period of time but not exactly stay forever.
- What was your childhood dream?
I wanted to be vet because I love animals so much
- What would be your “ride or die” make up?
Primer: NYX Studio Finish Primer in Clear
Foundation: Bourjois Air Mat Foundation
Concealer: Makeup For Ever Ultra HD Concealer
Contour: Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour
Highlight: The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Mascara: Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara
Liquid Lip: Kylie Lip Kit Dolce K and ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Speed Dial
Makeup Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Spray
- If you had your own make up line, what would it be called and which products would you include in it?
That’s an interesting question, I would say the name would be Night Siren, it sounds fitting and nice. Since I mostly focus on eyes in my makeup, I would include mascaras and eyeliners and name them based on celestial names.
- What kind of job do you have? Are you happy with it?
I work in the IT department and yes I’m happy with it because I enjoy dealing with computers, messing with networks and also learning more about IPTVs that I started using one at home.
- Is there anything you would have done differently about your blog if you had the chance to go back to the beginning?
Not really, I started this blog to express myself without having a single topic in mind. I don’t want to focus on one thing because eventually I’ll get burned out and run out of ideas.
- What is your favorite season of the year and why?
I would say Winter because I like wearing sweaters and hoodies. I live in a pretty hot country actually so when it rains or the weather gets colder, I get so happy and excited.
- What is your favorite TV series?
At the moment Once Upon a Time, Stranger Things and A Series of Unfortunate Events.
- Is there anyone who inspires you? Who and in what way?
I honestly can’t think of anyone at the moment, sorry.
- Is there a flavor you just can’t stand?
I wouldn’t say flavors but I’m quite picky on what to eat since I dislike veggies in general.
- If your blog had a business card, what would your tagline say?
My mind is a mess when it comes to expressing myself and I see my blog as a reflection of the chaos of ideas I have and that’s okay, I don’t mind showing those sides of me.
My questions for my nominees:
- What was your MSN or Online ID and what’s the story about it?
- A bad habit you can’t seem to get rid of?
- How did you start blogging?
- What’s your dream job?
- Which countries you traveled to so far ?
- What are the products you use for your daily skincare routine?
- Describe yourself in 3 words?
- What activities would you consider to be out of your comfort zone?
- Something you want to do but not allowed to?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Where can we stalk you ? (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
Anyone reading this as well, I would love to see your answers so please link me the post if you decide to do it.