Day 8. Top 5 Movies
I chose these but I listed them in no order.
- Spirited Away
- Harry Potter series
- The Secret of Moonacre
- Scott Pilgrim vs The World
Day 9. 5 Things You’ve Learnt This Year
- People will still hate you even when you treat them nicely
- My appreciation to my mother grew when I became a mother
- Stop wasting your own money for a phone game currency
- I can survive a whole day with 2 hour of sleeping only
- Ask for help when you need it, you’re not super mom
Day 10. Makeup of The Day
Sorry I didn’t take a picture =<
Day 11. Weekend Highlights
I posted in last week post of this challenge what I did on Friday but I’ll do a quick recap (Our weekend is Friday and Saturday by the way)
On Friday, I went to Bath & Body Works and Lush, I posted a haul post on both if you are interested in checking them out. I also finally registered on Netflix and I’ve been watching movies endlessly when my son is sleeping obviously.
On Saturday, I went to visit my best friend’s sister who recently gave birth. I’ve been trying to be more social lately because I don’t want to fall to the common ‘isolated pa rent’ trap.
I also tried discovering the area where I live, I got used to the places in my previous house with my family before marriage that I still go all the way back there whenever I want to go to a beauty salon or even a supermarket which is 30 minute drive. I found few good beauty salons nearby and I’m pretty proud of myself – I used google maps I confess.
Day 12. Top 5 Beauty Products
I feel those top 5 type of posts stresses me out because they tend to limit me. I’ve chosen these in no order just like the top movies section.
- L’OREAL White Perfect Night Cream
- Wella Hair Oil Reflection
- Hibiscus Guava Fresca Body Mist
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Signature – Jade Perfume
Day 13. Places You Want to Travel
I’ve been annoying my husband in the past 3 months that I want to go Santorini but we couldn’t because of some issues coming up, I won’t stop annoying him till we go there that’s for sure.
First time I’ve seen pictures of Santorini, I was mesmerized by the architecture and the whole view. I wanted to go there for our honeymoon but I got married in winter so it didn’t work out for us to go there, hopefully next year during summer.
Day 14. Tips For a New Blogger
I wrote few points in blog award posts about this but let me sum up what I learned so far:
- Always write about what you are passionate about, don’t force yourself to write something just to be relatable and get more likes because sometimes those ‘likes’ doesn’t mean that they read what you wrote.
- Avoid looking too much on the blog stats, those numbers can disappoint you.
- Have your own style in blogging, be you and show your personality through words.
- Try to be consistent in your posts and plan them using the schedule feature, it helps because it shows your readers you are consistent and serious about blogging.