I got nominated by the lovely Lushtivity for this awesome award, thank you so much. I’m addicted to music so I’m super excited about this.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer these questions with words AND music
3. Pass the award to 5 bloggers who inspire you with posts about music
4. Tag your post with #MWA, for Music&Words Award so that we can all find you down the line.
5. Quote these 5 steps and the award icon in your post. You can display the icon on your sidebar as well.
WHAT DOES MUSIC MEAN TO YOU?
Music speaks for my feelings when I can’t find words to express myself. Not only in lyrics but the music flow as well, either sad weeping violin or cheerful piano melodies.
WHAT IS YOUR FIRST MUSIC RELATED MEMORY?
My grandfather playing an instrument we Arabs call Oud (العود) while we all sat listening to him singing some old songs, I remember I was 3 by that time.
WHAT’S THE FIRST ALBUM YOU’VE PURCHASED YOURSELF?
Greatest Hits by Spice Girls
WHAT’S THE LATEST MUSIC YOU’VE PURCHASED? (NO ONLINE STREAMING OR FREE DOWNLOADS, I’M TALKING ABOUT CASH HERE!)
That’s The Spirit by Bring Me The Horizon
WHAT SONG DID YOU LISTEN TO LAST? (NO CHEATING, COME OUT WITH THE DIRTY PLEASURES!
Drops of Jupiter by Train
I nominate these Bloggers because I’m interested on their choice of music: